Possibly the most highly-rated player in modern day football, Eden Hazard is a Belgium born footballer who plays for English Football Club Chelsea. Still only 23, he has been tipped as the ‘next big thing’ in football and his phenominal skills and talent have led many people compare him with the likes of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. He has achieved a lot in his short career till now and he will be one of the players to watch out for at the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Let us have a look at Eden Hazard Height Weight, Body Measurements, Bio and Stats.
Eden Hazard Height Weight Measurements Bio and Stats
The Forbidden fruit, The Snake
Wayne Rooney was born on 7 January 1991 (age 23)
Place of Birth
Eden Hazard was born in La Louvière, Belgium and raised in Braine-le-Comte, Belgium
Lots of people around the internet suspect that Hazard is Muslim
- Father – Thierry Hazard was a footballer and later became a sports teacher
- Mother – Carine Hazard was also a footballer and stopped playing when she was three months pregnant with Eden
- Siblings – Thorgan Hazard, Ethan Hazard, Kylian Hazard (all are his brothers and play football)
Chelsea F.C. (2012 – present), Belgium national football team
Attacking midfielder / Winger
5 ft 6 in. or 172 cm
72 kg or 158 pounds
- Natasha Hazard –
Eden and Natasha have been together since they were 14. When Eden left to play for Lille, she stayed in Belgium to finish high school. When Natasha turned 18 she joined him and moved into a flat together. They were married in April of 2012. In fact, they have two sons together, Yannis, born in December of 2010 and Leo, born in February of 2013!
Eden Hazard’s salary in 2013 was 8.84 million GB or 10.76 million EURO
In 2012, Hazard signed a sponsorship deal with American sportswear and equipment supplier, Nike. He appeared in an advert for the Nike Green Speed II alongside Mario Götze, Theo Walcott, Raheem Sterling, Christian Eriksen and Stephan El Shaarawy in November 2012.
Becoming the first non-French player to win the Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year Award in 2008-09, before achieving something that the likes of Zinedine Zidane and Thierry Henry never managed by winning it again in 2009-10.
Losing the 2007 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship semifinals to Spain in a penalty shootout.
- Eden Hazard is from a football playing family. His father and mother were both professional footballers and his brothers too play football.
- Before joining Chelsea, he played for French club Lillie.
- In 2008 he became the youngest ever scorer in Lille’s history, and went onto win the French Young Player of the Year award that season.
- He helped Chelsea win the UEFA Europa League title in 2012-13, his first year with the club.F
- Frank Lampard once said about Hazard, “I’ve said to him he has got absolutely everything. He’s only 22, he has the world at his feet and with the way he’s playing and the ability he has on the ball, he is scaring the life out of people.”