Novak Djokovic Height and Weight. Novak Djokovic Religion. Novak Djokovic Family. Novak Djokovic Records. Novak Djokovic Girlfriends. Novak Djokovic Salary. Novak Djokovic Career Prize Money. Novak Djokovic Records.
Novak Djokovic is a Serbian tennis player who began playing tennis at the age of 4. He is often regarded as one of the best players of the modern era along with the likes of Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray. Djokovic has won 6 Grand Slam Titles including 4 Australian Open and one Wimbledon.
Let us have a look at Novak Djokovic Height and Weight, Body Measurements, Records, Earnings, Bio and Stats.
Novak Djokovic Height and Weight Measurements Bio & Stats
Nole, Djoker, The Joker, The Serbinator
Novak Djokovic was born on 22 May 1987 (age 26)
Place of Birth
Belgrade, Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
Monte Carlo, Monaco
Djokovic is an honored and devout member of the Serbian Orthodox Church
- Father – Srđan Djokovic
- Mother – Dijana Djokovic
- Siblings – Marko Djokovic and Đorđe Djokovic (younger brothers)
Djokovic has been coached by a number of people in his career. These are:
- Riccardo Piatti, (fall 2005 until June 2006)
- Marián Vajda, the former tennis player from Slovakia (since 2006)
- Boris Becker (since 2014) – Becker joined Djokovic’s coaching team for the 2014 Australian Open.
2003 (age 16)
Grand Slams Won
Djokovic has won 6 Grand Slam titles
- Australian Open – 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013
- French Open – None
- Wimbledon – 2011
- US Open – 2011
- By winning three Grand Slam titles in 2011, Djokovic became the sixth male player to win three Grand Slams in a calendar year.
- He is the youngest player in the Open Era to have reached the semifinals of all four Grand Slam events
- He is the first and only man to win three consecutive Australian Open titles in the Open Era
- Djokovic holds the record of playing the longest Grand Slam men’s singles final in history (5 hours 53 minutes).
- He is the first male player representing Serbia to win a Grand Slam singles title
250 kmph (155.34 mph) against Rafael Nadal during the semi final at the Beijing Olympics, 2008.
$ 59,484,921 USD
- Jelena Ristic (2005 – present) – The couple first met in high school before he was the world’s top tennis pro and have been together ever since. They announced their engagement in September, 2013. Ristic is a former model and currently runs her new fiance’s Novak Djokovic Foundation, which aims to help children in Serbia.
- Leryn Franco – Djokovic was also briefly linked with 2006 Beijing Olympic javelin thrower Leryn Franco in the summer of August 2008. The super sexy Franco once finished runner-up in the Miss Paraguay contest. Franco, who also is a model, was courtside for Nole’s 2008 US Open campaign, which ignited the rumours.
6 ft 2 in. or 188 cm
82 kg or 180 pounds
Nole wears size 9 shoes
- Skin Color – Fair
- Eye Color – Light Brown
- Hair Color – Dark Brown
- Novak is a global brand Ambassador of one of the world’s most prestigious brands, the Japanese clothing and sports equipment manufacturer UNIQLO.
- In 2011, Djokovic signed a sponsorship deal with German car company Mercedes-Benz
- Djokovic endorses Serbian telecommunications company Telekom Srbija and German nutritional supplement brand FitLine.
Apart from these brands, Djokovic also has sponsorship deals with Swiss watch manufacturer Audemars Piguet, Bombardier Aerospace and Adidas (footwear).
- Djokovic began playing tennis at the age of four and became pro at the age of 16
- Growing up, Djokovic’s tennis idol was Pete Sampras
- Djokovic is a self-described fan of languages, speaking Serbian, English, German, Italian and French
- Djokovic is a keen fan of Serbian football club Red Star Belgrade, Italian Serie A side A.C. Milan and Portuguese club S.L. Benfica
- Djokovic is also very popular on video sharing sites due to his famous imitations of other tennis players such as Maria Sharapova, Rafael Nadal, Serena Williams and Ana Ivanovic
- He has featured in the high-budget Hollywood movie production The Expendables 2
- In 2010, the Serbian blues-rock band Zona B recorded the song “The Joker”, dedicating it to Djokovic